Classifieds

General Discussions: ASK John: Classifieds

By dew69 on Saturday, March 28, 2009 - 11:55 pm: Edit Post

John,
Is there a problem with the "Classified-Parts/ Accessories/Sled Wear"? All but 3 of the threads are from Sept.08 to Dec.08.

By admin on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 07:06 am: Edit Post

I was cleaning up the board yesterday and looks like I messed up and cleaned up the wrong posts in that thread. All the ones newer than 90 days old were removed and it should have been all the ones older than 90 days that were removed.

Sorry!

-John

By skylar on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 08:48 am: Edit Post

:-) Pulled a Skylar eh?

By admin on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 08:59 am: Edit Post

Well... I did not want to put it that way, but since you did. Yep, pulled a Skylar!

-John

By lvr1000 on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 08:39 pm: Edit Post

I'm surprised nobody beat skylar to the punch! I know I was thinking it while reading John's post.

By dew69 on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 09:46 pm: Edit Post

Thanks John! You do a GREAT job with this site.
Dew

By 10_point on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 10:07 pm: Edit Post

are these ads going to be put back or do we have to re-list it again???

By admin on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 04:28 am: Edit Post

Re-list. Once gone, always gone.

Sorry!

-John

By 1000 on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 08:56 am: Edit Post

That will teach you to hang around Skylar all the time. His "Talents" are rubbing off on you! :-)

Seems to me another Mod (who could that be) may have wiped out a whole category once. At least locked it so no one could post in it I think. Wonder who that was.

Ok, so now its Jim F's turn. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration