Storm downgraded

General Discussions: ASK John: Storm downgraded

By lenny on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 10:29 am: Edit Post

Howdy John, Just curious what were the dynamics that changed the snow storm that's coming tomorrow. We were in a stronger band and now we are not. I am curious what was the reason, did it track further north than east?

By admin on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 11:45 am: Edit Post

Just moved everything about 75 miles to the west is all.

By skylar on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 11:55 am: Edit Post

Stupid mother nature, c'mon lady, get the track back 75 miles to the west dang it!

By lenny on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 12:05 pm: Edit Post

the old hag is really getting on my nerves

By chillywilly on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 01:36 pm: Edit Post

Hi John,

Huge fan of the site, Check it everyday! Question is, I read your latest journal and you stated the Mohawk area might be ok to ride for this weekend April 3,4,5. I live in Valparaiso Indiana which is basically the same drive to the western U.P. as the eastern U.P. I really plan on coming up this Fri. I just wanted to know if you had any recommendations to go to on the St. Ignace (EASTERN) side that may be better just in case.. Thanks for your time!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration