Storm downgraded

General Discussions: ASK John: Storm downgraded

By lenny on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 10:29 am: Edit Post

Howdy John, Just curious what were the dynamics that changed the snow storm that's coming tomorrow. We were in a stronger band and now we are not. I am curious what was the reason, did it track further north than east?

By admin on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 11:45 am: Edit Post

Just moved everything about 75 miles to the west is all.

-John

By skylar on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 11:55 am: Edit Post

Stupid mother nature, c'mon lady, get the track back 75 miles to the west dang it!

By lenny on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 12:05 pm: Edit Post

the old hag is really getting on my nerves

By chillywilly on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 01:36 pm: Edit Post

Hi John,

Huge fan of the site, Check it everyday! Question is, I read your latest journal and you stated the Mohawk area might be ok to ride for this weekend April 3,4,5. I live in Valparaiso Indiana which is basically the same drive to the western U.P. as the eastern U.P. I really plan on coming up this Fri. I just wanted to know if you had any recommendations to go to on the St. Ignace (EASTERN) side that may be better just in case.. Thanks for your time!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration