General Discussions: ASK John: Pups

By choc_lab on Thursday, May 14, 2009 - 03:00 pm: Edit Post

hi john the pics of your labs got me thinking that it is time for me to get a new pup to learn from my current lab who is 11 years old that is the best dog I have ever had. My question is did you get millie and huck from a breeder or a private party. They have the look that I like and would like to contact the breeder if they are going to have pups in the future.buddy

By admin on Thursday, May 14, 2009 - 03:50 pm: Edit Post

Good looking dog! Huck and Millie are from a local couple up here that has had several litters of pups. So I guess you could say that they are sort of in between an official breeder and just a private party.

Anyway, the litter that Huck and Millie came from was the second from this set of parents and we were told would be the last. I know they kept one of the pups from this litter and were planning to use it to make a new litter, but not sure where the other dog is going to come from.

I would like to take Huck and Millie over to their place to reunite them with their birth mom and dad and sibling and if we do, I will ask what their plans are for any future litters.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration