What do you think about this Farmer tail??

General Discussions: ASK John: What do you think about this Farmer tail??

By slimcake on Wednesday, September 23, 2009 - 11:12 pm: Edit Post

John, I work at a implement business where I talk to a lot of "old boys" who have there own opinion on the weather. The best one I heard is that "for every day of fog we will see a day of heavy snow".... What do you think of that?? I have seen 3 straight weeks of fog this summer/fall. I ordered a new sled and this has me really excited...... What do you think??

By admin on Thursday, September 24, 2009 - 05:49 pm: Edit Post

Well, there is lots of weather folklore out there. Some have scientific correlations and some don't. I haven't heard of this one before and do not know of any correlation. I can say this, it does not work for the Keweenaw. We have snow just about every day from Dec 1 through early March and do not have the same number of days fog.

You'll have to revisit this post in the spring and let me know how it worked out!

-John

By bart on Friday, September 25, 2009 - 10:49 am: Edit Post

John do you let the birth mom read the journals to see Grace grow up or is that all private after the adoption?

By bart on Friday, September 25, 2009 - 10:53 am: Edit Post

still sleeping, I ment to create a new post.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration