Need help to become a sponsor

General Discussions: ASK John: Need help to become a sponsor

By beefstick on Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 07:09 am: Edit Post

Dear John
My wife and I have bought a bar in toivola and would like to become a sponsor @ help all we can in the snowmobile coumunity. All the help or advise you can give us, would be greatly appreceated. thanks Don & Donna

By admin on Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 09:37 am: Edit Post

beefstick-

You can check out the advertising options and pricing here:
http://www.johndee.com/adrates.htm

-John

By skylar on Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 09:38 am: Edit Post

Did you buy the Mosquito?

By scottiking on Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 10:35 am: Edit Post

If so- keep the stove! love that thing!
Scottiking OUT

By beefstick on Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 09:00 pm: Edit Post

thanks John /look forward to working with you & all the great people that make snowmobiling fun

Don & Donna

Due to the rules you have to think hard on were we are at/ if you guess right i just might buy you a beer
D & D

By skylar on Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 09:48 pm: Edit Post

Well there is only one bar in Toivola, I'll be there Dec 18th. Look for the runt in the all black Klim gear. LOL.

By swanee on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - 09:32 am: Edit Post

Make sure you keep those lovely "50 years of cigarette smoke" deer heads as they should go to the Smithsonian someday.

Oh and if you could bring back the $.80 Lieny Creamy Darks that would be great as well.

See you in January.

By beefstick on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 07:46 am: Edit Post

yes we kept most of the deer only the ones that the hair did not fall out the cat got a bath also and its teeth brushed/cob webs gone kitchen gutted-being revamped trees in snowmobile parking lot cut to ground/ more tables and chairs/should be a treat for all that vist

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration