General Discussions: ASK John: Dvd's

By thebluff on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - 09:00 pm: Edit Post

is there a place where the Born to Ride dvd collection can be purchased? I can find nothing.

By skylar on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - 09:19 pm: Edit Post

By polarisrider1 on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - 10:17 pm: Edit Post

Matt, I have 4,5,6 &7. I like them because I have friends in them, more so than the action. My favorite scene is in 4 or5 with the Firesteel bridge river crossing without the bridge. (A dream of mine). In 7 there are some great interview sections with 2 guys I became good friends with out to Tog., Matt Binion and Justin Morell. I am sure Noah and Carter are lurking in there too! I don't have 1,2 or 3 but would love to add them to the series. I won't give anymore info away. buy and enjoy!

By red_dog on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 11:52 am: Edit Post

Is there a Born to Ride 1 and 2? Where can you get them?

By admin on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 06:30 pm: Edit Post

I'm pretty sure there is a BTR 1 and 2, but your best bet is to follow the link Skylar posted above and see.

By ttallin on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 10:34 pm: Edit Post

i love the born to ride series have 3,4,5,6, and 7. in born to ride 6 i love the flashback to the 1999 never before see footage that just makes me go nuts them old wedges just tearin it up

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration