On-line store

General Discussions: ASK John: On-line store

By Carl Robinson on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 05:46 pm: Edit Post

Hello John,

I am attempting to order one of the Fleece 1/4 Zip Pullovers from "The Store", exactly as shown in the picture, yellow with black logo stitching.(See link) http://www.johndeestore.com/

Unfortunately, yellow does not seem to be an option in the drop-down color selection box.

Any thoughts?

By Gman on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 09:11 pm: Edit Post

I ordered and it wasn't an option in the drop down box a month ago. Went with green with yellow letters, i like it.

By John Dee on Saturday, December 01, 2007 - 07:04 am: Edit Post

You will have to address all concerns with the items in the store with the folks that run the store. I do not have anything to do with the operations of the store.

I basically loaned my name out so that they could use it to great the store. In return I receive a small percentage of the profits from the sales, which I donate to our local animal shelter.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration