"The Old ask John"

General Discussions: ASK John: "The Old ask John"

By Chords on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 10:28 pm: Edit Post

ASK John -

"This is just like the old Ask John, meaning, questions should be kept to a meteorological nature or something that only I can answer about the site or myself."

Any thoughts or suggestions on this or is it all good ?

By John Dee on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 - 10:10 am: Edit Post

It's OK. I understand that folks have questions about other things than the weather and if they are things that I feel the general population visiting the site can gain from I keep the quesitons up. Otherwise I answer via e mail and delete the thread.

-John

By dougyb on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 06:29 pm: Edit Post

Hey John Dee ,

I have a friend in Calif. and she is a snowboarder and I turn her on to your web/site but she didn't see anything for snowboarder and skier , I was thinking if you can have a spot on your web/site that said snowboarder and skier come to this Thread and get info on where the snowboarding and skiing is great
From anywhere in the U.S.A.
Thank for your time

By admin on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 07:09 pm: Edit Post

dougyb-

The site has always been about snow and outdoor recreation and not just about snowmobiling.

With that said, I am tapped out for time to do much more, so if they are looking for more info than I have here, I am sorry but cannot do anything else.

If they just want a place for themselves and others to post information useful to their activities, then they can start their own thread and if it gets big enough, I will give them their own topic on the board.

-John

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration