Web hosts

General Discussions: ASK John: Web hosts

By winter_time on Thursday, January 10, 2008 - 08:46 pm: Edit Post

Hi john i was wondering if you knew of any way that i could set up a web page for free. If you do could you please give me directions how. Thank you

Joe

By 98panther on Friday, January 11, 2008 - 08:34 am: Edit Post

Google "free website" there are sites that let you have a basic one on thiers. Or look through your ISP they may include a free site in your ISP costs. If you want your own custom address, you'll have to pay.

By admin on Friday, January 11, 2008 - 10:17 am: Edit Post

Joe-

There are free hosting services, but you will have to sacrifice some ads being displayed by the host, unless perhaps you can get some space from your internet provider.

As 98panther said, if you want your own domain like johndee.com, then you HAVE to pay for that.

A search of google or yahoo is likely to give you endless choices.

Good luck!

-John

By winter_time on Friday, January 11, 2008 - 04:46 pm: Edit Post

Thank You very much 98panther and john i will give it a shot.

By winter_time on Saturday, January 12, 2008 - 01:13 am: Edit Post

http://www.geocities.com/valleysnodrifter/valleysnodriftersmainpage.html this is what i made so far if you have any more helpful suggestions to add about the site please do it is for the valley sno drifters snowmobile club.
Thanks Joe

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration