2008 Ride In

General Discussions: ASK John: 2008 Ride In

By kreftjc on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 09:59 am: Edit Post

John

Just wondering what the preliminary totals are for the Ride In. Can't wait till next Wednesday morning, that's when our group is leaving for your neck of the woods.

Curious if you would be interested in going out on Wednesday or Thurday with us. My wife and I were in your group last year for the Backwoods Country Ride.

By admin on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 10:13 am: Edit Post

kreftjc-

So far it looks like our numbers will be similar to the previous two event- right around 100 persons attending.

Thanks for the offer to ride next Wed or Thursday, but I am unsure of my plans and any last minute details that might need to be attended to with regards to the Ride In, so I better keep my schedule free.

See you for the Ride In though!

-John

By winterwarrior on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 09:31 pm: Edit Post

Hey Jeff me and Jay will be up there again we were in your group last year. We arrive up there monday! See ya there!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration