Trail Cam

General Discussions: ASK John: Trail Cam

By snowfan470 on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 01:06 am: Edit Post

Hey John!

Whats up with the trail cam? Is it not being updated? I was hoping to watch the snow melt lol and see everything finally turn green...

By admin on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 08:38 am: Edit Post

On the list of things to do, but it being about a 40 minute drive one way and the price of gas, it will have to wait until I am in the area as I am not going to make a special trip now that the snow is gone.

By dpd43 on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 03:26 pm: Edit Post

I kinda liked the snow myself. Reminded me of a happier time not so long ago. Think Snow and have a great summer!

By snowfan470 on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 05:48 pm: Edit Post

lol well ya I obviously like the snow too, but i also like to see the U.P spring to life! Hopefully next winter is just as good as this one! =) But yeah, I understand what u mean John, gas is not cheap these days, and nobody is really using the cam to determine snow conditions, so to especially take a 40 min drive to fix it wouldn't be too smart.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration