Member status

General Discussions: ASK John: Member status

By skidoodood on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 04:41 pm: Edit Post

Hey John, first, thanks for an awesome website. I was wondering, at what point does a members status change. Number of posts or time past since first post. Just curious.

Thanks, Jim

By indy_500 on Saturday, May 17, 2008 - 11:27 pm: Edit Post

I was wondering the same thing.

By m8man on Sunday, May 18, 2008 - 07:25 am: Edit Post

Under my previous username I had like 750 posts and it changed to something like "member with to much free time". I noticed the more I posted the change in my profile would occur. It seems to me that it is directly related to the number of posts, but I'm sure JD can clarify.

Over & Out
M8man used to be Gman

By admin on Sunday, May 18, 2008 - 09:15 am: Edit Post

It is based on how many posts a profile has associated with it.

You are a New Member up to 20 posts and then become a Junior Member after 20 and up to 50, then become a Member until 200 posts and then become an Advanced Member until 400 posts at which point you are promoted to being a "Member with too much free time". After 800 posts, you are a "Member who spends too much time on this board".

By bray23 on Sunday, May 18, 2008 - 08:11 pm: Edit Post

Hey Johm-\
I see that your planning on staining your cabin this summer, I would recommend TWP 501, its eas to work with and it wont chip or peel. I have been using it for 13 years in Michigan and it stands the test of time well.

By skidoodood on Monday, May 19, 2008 - 10:08 am: Edit Post

Hmmm...looks like I need 91 more, oh, counting this one that would be 90. :-) Thanks John. Hopefully someday I can get to the U.P. of the U.P.

Jim C.

By mezz on Tuesday, May 20, 2008 - 02:14 pm: Edit Post

WooHoo, 8 more posts for a promotion! Do I get a pay raise with that?! How about fries?!LOL:-)-Mezz

By indy_500 on Monday, May 26, 2008 - 12:13 pm: Edit Post

hey mezz you actually have 1 more post to get "member with too much free time"

By mezz on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 05:32 pm: Edit Post

Well I made it past the 400 mark! Though considering that it's taken me 2 years & 5 months to get this far, I don't think I have "too much free time"! LOL, sure hope the wife doesn't see that!LOL:-) Later..-Mezz
Hey,,,wheres my fries?!?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration