Member status

General Discussions: ASK John: Member status

By skidoodood on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 04:41 pm: Edit Post

Hey John, first, thanks for an awesome website. I was wondering, at what point does a members status change. Number of posts or time past since first post. Just curious.

Thanks, Jim

By indy_500 on Saturday, May 17, 2008 - 11:27 pm: Edit Post

I was wondering the same thing.

By m8man on Sunday, May 18, 2008 - 07:25 am: Edit Post

Under my previous username I had like 750 posts and it changed to something like "member with to much free time". I noticed the more I posted the change in my profile would occur. It seems to me that it is directly related to the number of posts, but I'm sure JD can clarify.

Over & Out
M8man used to be Gman

By admin on Sunday, May 18, 2008 - 09:15 am: Edit Post

It is based on how many posts a profile has associated with it.

You are a New Member up to 20 posts and then become a Junior Member after 20 and up to 50, then become a Member until 200 posts and then become an Advanced Member until 400 posts at which point you are promoted to being a "Member with too much free time". After 800 posts, you are a "Member who spends too much time on this board".

-John

By bray23 on Sunday, May 18, 2008 - 08:11 pm: Edit Post

Hey Johm-\
I see that your planning on staining your cabin this summer, I would recommend TWP 501, its eas to work with and it wont chip or peel. I have been using it for 13 years in Michigan and it stands the test of time well.

By skidoodood on Monday, May 19, 2008 - 10:08 am: Edit Post

Hmmm...looks like I need 91 more, oh, counting this one that would be 90. :-) Thanks John. Hopefully someday I can get to the U.P. of the U.P.

Jim C.

By mezz on Tuesday, May 20, 2008 - 02:14 pm: Edit Post

WooHoo, 8 more posts for a promotion! Do I get a pay raise with that?! How about fries?!LOL:-)-Mezz

By indy_500 on Monday, May 26, 2008 - 12:13 pm: Edit Post

hey mezz you actually have 1 more post to get "member with too much free time"

By mezz on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 05:32 pm: Edit Post

Well I made it past the 400 mark! Though considering that it's taken me 2 years & 5 months to get this far, I don't think I have "too much free time"! LOL, sure hope the wife doesn't see that!LOL:-) Later..-Mezz
Hey,,,wheres my fries?!?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration