My future

General Discussions: ASK John: My future

By sledder4lif on Saturday, October 18, 2008 - 03:30 pm: Edit Post

John i know that your a meteorologist. I was wondering what got you to choose that career pathway...and is there a college that you know of for meteorology in Michigan, Which college did you go to for that?

thanks.

By admin on Sunday, October 19, 2008 - 03:43 pm: Edit Post

sledder4lif-

I took a class in meteorology in college and did excellent as well as loved it. First time I ever loved school work, so I figured I had found my calling.

I believe the U of M has meteorology as a major. I went to Purdue.

-John

By sledder4lif on Sunday, October 19, 2008 - 08:52 pm: Edit Post

thanks for the info. I know im still a couple years away before i have to have my mind up but the outdoors and weather interest me a lot. Thats why a lot of people call me the "weather man"

By yamahauler on Monday, October 20, 2008 - 04:47 pm: Edit Post

sledder: Nice to see a person your age taking interest in their future-kudos to you! Even though people may say 'ah you have a few more years to look'. If you are interested in looking now, you'll be that much more prepared when decision time comes, trust me!

By sledder4lif on Tuesday, October 21, 2008 - 09:42 pm: Edit Post

yamahauler-- i wasnt always looking at my future i was one of those typical teens that said ill worry about it when the time comes but i feel that if you want to do good and be successful you need to start early and plan ahead instead of procrastinating but thats just my opinion

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration