Simmons skis..

General Discussions: ASK John: Simmons skis..

By kriskirby on Monday, January 26, 2009 - 09:46 am: Edit Post

I see you got simmons skis on ur M8. i was woundering if you had a tough time dialing the shocks & ski pressure in to get it to stear easy? and if you dont mind telling me what kind of PSI are in the front & in the rear shocks..

By admin on Monday, January 26, 2009 - 12:51 pm: Edit Post

To tell you honest truth, most of my riding on that sled this year has been in powder, so I have used the skis for turning very rarely so far. I have noticed that on the already tracked up stuff it seems a little harder to stear, but then on the trail is is fine, so I have not messed with the shock settings at all.

The PSI settings would be what ever they were at setup. I suppose I should really check to make sure that they are still at that level, but I guess I have not noticed a change in the performance of the sled, so have not checked them.

Sorry I could not be of more help!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration