PDA

View Full Version : Mezz - Call for it? Or to early?

m8man
10-21-2009, 08:36 PM
Snowin like a bugger here and about an inch on the front deck. woooo hooo

m8man

mikes99ss
10-21-2009, 08:51 PM
I agree...we need your help!! I would say it but i think that would be in violation of some sort of trademark

m8man
10-21-2009, 09:00 PM
I tell ya I&#39;m gonna rip the yard even if we get a dusting....doc said no hard work as I injured my hip&#40;I know-sigh&#41; Old sports injuries coming back.<font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font> will be cured with the little white flakes...

m8man

p.s. my dish is going our for the tv

signlightseal
10-21-2009, 09:06 PM
Man I&#39;m jealous. Please keep the snowless people updated.

m8man
10-21-2009, 09:13 PM
Here ya go:

SIGNIFICANT SNOW POSSIBLE FRIDAY INTO SATURDAY AWAY FROM LAKE SUPERIOR OVER THE WESTERN HALF OF UPPER MICHIGAN...

A LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM THAT IS FORECAST TO MOVE NORTHEAST FROM THE MID MISSISSIPPI RIVER VALLEY ON FRIDAY TO NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN BY SATURDAY MORNING MAY BRING THE FIRST HEAVY SNOWFALL OF THE SEASON TO PORTIONS OF THE WEST HALF OF UPPER MICHIGAN. EXPECT SNOW TO OVERSPREAD THE WEST HALF OF UPPER MICHIGAN ON FRIDAY AS THIS LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM HEADS NORTHEAST. THE SNOW... MIXED WITH RAIN NEAR LAKE SUPERIOR... MAY FALL HEAVY AT TIMES BEFORE DIMINISHING TO SNOW AND RAIN SHOWERS ON SATURDAY MORNING.

DEPENDING ON THE EXACT TRACK AND INTENSITY OF THIS EARLY WINTER STORM... AS MUCH AS 2 TO 8 INCHES OF SNOW MAY ACCUMULATE ACROSS AREAS INLAND FROM LAKE SUPERIOR WEST OF LINE FROM MUNISING TO DAGGETT ON FRIDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHT. THIS WET AND HEAVY SNOWFALL WOULD HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BREAK TREE LIMBS AND CAUSE NUMEROUS POWER OUTAGES

m8man

polarisrider1
10-21-2009, 10:11 PM
65 degrees here in lower MI. Heat wave!

mezz
10-23-2009, 10:51 AM
I have mixed feelings about calling for it yet. I know it sounds sick, but we have too many leaves on the tree&#39;s yet. End result would be havoc, not only in town with power outages, but out in the woods. Trees &amp; large limbs could block some of the trails as well as some of our favorite access area&#39;s in the backwoods. Of course, we can ride over them once we get enough snow, but, right now, in my opinion not a good idea. Don&#39;t worry, the boys will be back in town soon enough.-Mezz