PDA

View Full Version : Spokane, WA/Coeur d’Alene, ID Snowmobiling/Lodging/Rentals

cjos12
10-27-2009, 05:00 PM
Hey guys, from MN and never been out west snowmobiling before but have toyed with the idea of heading out there for years. Well, Southwest airlines is running a special from MSP to Spokane when we could go for our annual snowmobiling trip for $250 so I'm inquiring for anyone that can help me on the following items:

1.) Rentals, best price and location to get them from.
2.) Trail riding, we have some older more recreational riders in our party so a location with the most groomed trails would be ideal for us.
3.) Lodging, there will be 4 of us, cheap but nice is what we're looking for since for most of the day we will be out riding anyway so it doesn't need to be a 5 star. With that, I guess the best location would be one we could get rentals delivered to and could ride right from our lodging to the trail systems each day.

If anyone rides or lives in that are that could help me out I would really appreciate it, the airline deal ends at midnight on Thursday the 29th so I need to act fast.

Thanks guys!

powder_poacher
10-27-2009, 10:11 PM
Saw your post. I live about 100 miles from spokane. Just moved here couple months ago. We moved here with the plan to rent cabins. We are located at the base of Roman Nose Mountain. We have a cabin that we are renting out this winter to sled heads. Check out snowest.com and go to forums and look under idaho forum. Once there go to spokane area riders. You can get all the info you need. You can contact me if interested via e mail or phone. 208 267 8170. Theres not much for sled rental. I've tried to rent but only found fans. Check Priest Lake area for sled rental. Hope I can help.

powder_poacher
10-27-2009, 10:19 PM
try preistlakepowersports.com for rentals

powder_poacher
10-27-2009, 10:21 PM
oops priestlakepowersports.com

mfire8
10-28-2009, 09:53 PM
Go to snowest.com