PDA

View Full Version : Trail Report for Wellston,Irons,Cadilliac area??..

skidoo21
12-15-2009, 10:43 AM
See different reports for trail conditions but most come from local business owners who i dont really trust. Any true reports from actual RIDERS around the area. Thanks fellow riders..

polarisrider1
12-15-2009, 02:59 PM
Call Wolf lake lodge. They have snow cam on JD also. The Irons cam on the right is very acurate. Great guys who run it.

dopp
12-16-2009, 05:47 PM
i rode that area mon and tues
cadilac has good snow but it gets thin to the south
great! snow from thompsonville to maple city

darkstar31
12-17-2009, 10:58 PM
I was just in wellston and the trails are in good condition.The farther north you ride the better. Kaleva was even nicer.

bluebozz
12-18-2009, 03:47 PM
we have gotten enough snow to get a base going and the groomers have done their best but now we need more snow to get some depth and cover thin spots

Clintondf
12-23-2009, 05:39 PM
We were in Wellston from saturday afternoon until teusday early morning. We rode over by Caberfae then over and down to Irons and around Wellston the 1st afternoon. Sunday we rode to empire and to maple city and back. monday we rode udel hills and then over to boon, caberfae/lost pines. The best trails were the cadillac system trails, however, in 410 miles we never saw the 1st groomer. I know the snow is thin in areas but there are a lot of areas that had ample snow that could easily be groomed. Out of the last 2500 miles I have rode the past 2 years, these 400 were the worst as far as grooming goes. I'll be back in 10 days provided there is snow, hopefully its a lot smoother?!