PDA

View Full Version : Using 2 different computers

ralphie
12-22-2009, 01:36 PM
Everything works great when I use my computer at work (this is the e-mail address I registered under) but when I log in at home which has a different e-mail address, it boots me out everytime I want to open something. I can log in just fine but everytime I open a picture I have to log in again. Any way to change that?

Paul
12-22-2009, 02:28 PM
Sounds like a setting on your home computer having issues. Start by resetting all your web settings, clearing the cookies in your browser, get all the settings back to defaults. The issue is that your computer isn't handeling cookies correctly.

Paul

dab102999
12-22-2009, 03:53 PM
I would say definatly the computer. Two home computers, one laptop one desk and my work computer, sometimes multiple computers and I haven't had a problem on any of them.

lofsfire
12-22-2009, 05:27 PM
Like the other guys said its going to be a setting on the home computer browser. The email address has nothing to do with you computer. Your email is just a address that sits on a server somewhere until you ask you computer to go get the info and download it. My guess is you are using Outlook or a simmilar program to check your email and you get email at work only on that computer and email from another account only on your home computer. The only reason it is that way is because when you set up your email program on each computer you told it to look for one account with the work computer and another with the home computer. If you use a web mail service your email would stay out in internet-land and never take up space on your hard drive. plus it gives you the ability to check your mail from anywhere.