PDA

View Full Version : double posted for sale item

snowho96
01-23-2010, 04:32 PM
How do you delete unwanted post that is up? I accidentally added an extra one while adding pictures.

Paul
01-23-2010, 05:04 PM
I deleted the duplicate without the pictures.

If you want to delete your own thread under classifieds all that needs to be done is open your thread, and then at the top you have a drop down that says thread tools, selecte delete and you can remove your own thread. This will be great after an item is sold or is no longer for sale.

sjshaner
01-25-2010, 10:27 AM
I deleted the duplicate without the pictures.

If you want to delete your own thread under classifieds all that needs to be done is open your thread, and then at the top you have a drop down that says thread tools, selecte delete and you can remove your own thread. This will be great after an item is sold or is no longer for sale.

I have a thread in the wanted to buy forum and when I followed your instructions there is no delete under thread tools for me. All I have is :
Show Printable Version
Email this Page
Unsubscribe from this Thread
Add a Poll to this Thread

I am signed in to JD when I try this. Also I tried going to edit mode and chose delete at the bottom and it said I did not have permission. If you want to delete my thread it is the one titled "Need primary clutch for 90 Mach 1 583". Thanks