View Full Version : How to post a thread with a POLL?
01-24-2010, 10:38 PM
I am trying to start a thread with a poll set up in it. I checked the box below to post a poll with the thread, but when I previewed it, nothing happened. Any suggestions?
01-24-2010, 11:11 PM
Posted for sleddindoo09 and other folks as well.
1. Click on the title of the main forum in which you want to post a poll.
2. Click on the New Thread button at the top of the page.
3. You will see the usual message entry window (Message:) but don't enter anything there yet, just scroll down further 'til you see the Additional Options section, one of which will be "Post a Poll".
4. Click the checkbox for "Yes, post a poll with this thread".
5. Choose the number of poll options you want.
6. Now go back and enter a Title and accompanying Message at the top of the page
7. Click Preview Post button.
8. Make any necessary editorial corrections.
9. When you're satisfied, click on the Submit New Thread button.
I've done it (once), but don't recall where it goes from there.
I suspect the forum will lead you by the hand from that point for the entry of the poll options.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.