PDA

View Full Version : Friendly Suggestion

lewisb13
03-03-2010, 09:11 AM
Im just putting this up for discussion because I feel there is a need. I have donned my flame suit. LOL Anyways, can we make it mandatory to include pictures on FOR SALE threads? Its like that guy who puts his truck up for sale on the side of the road and only leaves the phone number. Grrrr. Anyways, a lot of other forum sites do this and I dont really think its fair to the potential buyers to be feeding the seller when he/she is "gauging interest" by not including photos so that people will ask for photos, thereby the seller figuring out how much true interest there is. Just my $.02.

/end rant

wilson
03-03-2010, 09:43 AM
while we're at it, it would be nice if people would put their hometown in the upper right corner... it's nice to know what part of the world people are from esp. if they are selling something or talking about the snow conditions at their home.

lewisb13
03-03-2010, 09:49 AM
I would just like to point this forum out. Its REALLY nice. Your posts get deleted if you dont have name, price, pictures, location, etc. Makes for a really friendly buying experience for folks.

http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12576

lewisb13
03-18-2010, 04:34 PM
ttt

eagle1
03-18-2010, 07:11 PM
x2 on listing where you live and I don't mean this planet, or state. As for pictures well... if you don't have any then I'am not even considering your item. My .02

polarisrider1
03-18-2010, 08:11 PM
x2 on listing where you live and I don't mean this planet, or state. As for pictures well... if you don't have any then I'am not even considering your item. My .02

Only makes cents! my 2 cents.

indy_500
03-18-2010, 10:42 PM
x4! if you don't know how to post pics then you shouldn't be posting an on-line ad. especially the where your from part. even if it's just a certain area of a state like PR1's for example. it says "central western michigan" can easily help someone. but then when you put greenville, wi like me, nobody knows where the heck i'm talking about! lol i always have to mention something about being near appleton. did ya know appleton is a suberbs of greenville? haha it will be sometime in the near future with the rate my town is growing and all the farm fields disappearing = less trails (eagle1 you probably understand what i'm talking about) anyways enough rambling on! POST PICS, POST LOCATION, POST PRICE, POST MILES! and i forgot the PLEASE!

thunderstruck88
03-18-2010, 10:51 PM
WTG Indy500 on your 1800 post and I think you should win something for it Just wonder what? lol Have A great night and a Great TGIF:D

polarisrider1
03-19-2010, 12:04 PM
x4! if you don't know how to post pics then you shouldn't be posting an on-line ad. especially the where your from part. even if it's just a certain area of a state like PR1's for example. it says "central western michigan" can easily help someone. but then when you put greenville, wi like me, nobody knows where the heck i'm talking about! lol i always have to mention something about being near appleton. did ya know appleton is a suberbs of greenville? haha it will be sometime in the near future with the rate my town is growing and all the farm fields disappearing = less trails (eagle1 you probably understand what i'm talking about) anyways enough rambling on! POST PICS, POST LOCATION, POST PRICE, POST MILES! and i forgot the PLEASE!

Nice post! So many ads I pass over because of no pic. Post pics and post often!

indy_500
03-19-2010, 02:47 PM
Nice post! So many ads I pass over because of no pic. Post pics and post often!

i pass over more ads then what i actually look at because of no pic. when i'm scrolling thru craigslist and i see an ad that don't say pic in that lil orange font, i ain't gonna look at it.

indy_500
03-19-2010, 02:48 PM
WTG Indy500 on your 1800 post and I think you should win something for it Just wonder what? lol Have A great night and a Great TGIF:D

i should get a prize but now PR1 got ahead of me again :( but soon he'll be gone and he will have a hard time catching up!

stealthv
03-19-2010, 09:46 PM
Even when people list where they live, it's not always an accurate reflection of reality.

Canada - Leading the world in being north of the USA.

reaper969x
03-21-2010, 10:28 PM
I agree 100% always makes me laugh when a guy is selling an 8000.00 sled and can't post a pic!! buy a freakin camera already, for that matter I don't think they even make a cell phone that doesn't have a camera.