PDA

View Full Version : more topics to a pole?

mrsrunningbear
03-24-2010, 01:29 PM
Hi Guys...can I add more topics to a pole once submitted...or can you guys?

mrsrunningbear
03-24-2010, 02:29 PM
I read further and saw you have helped before not sure if this is the same but if you can please add these to the Health Insurance....well you probably know which one...Thanks if you can...Linda

No can’t afford it
No don’t want it
Yes thru employment
Yes I pay for it myself

simonsr1
03-24-2010, 02:30 PM
I read further and saw you have helped before not sure if this is the same but if you can please add these to the Health Insurance....well you probably know which one...Thanks if you can...Linda

No can’t afford it
No don’t want it
Yes thru employment
Yes I pay for it myself

Should also include "Partial paid for by employer"

mrsrunningbear
03-24-2010, 03:32 PM
Thank You!!!!!

mrsrunningbear
03-24-2010, 04:24 PM
can you help I forgot the pole somehow and really wanted to start a new one cause adding really changed the pole....so I don't know what you can do...but thats the problem I created... hope you can help get rid of one anyway sorry.. you can yank them both if you want and I'll start over
This is what I would want
No can’t afford it
No don’t want it
Yes thru employment
Yes I pay for it myself
Partial paid for by employer

Sorry don't know what happend

Paul
03-24-2010, 05:59 PM
I removed them both

todds
03-24-2010, 07:32 PM
What kind of pole do you want?

A totem pole perhaps?

lvr1000
03-24-2010, 08:23 PM
What kind of pole do you want?

A totem pole perhaps?

ha, now i get it, she meant poll

mrsrunningbear
03-24-2010, 08:37 PM
a big pole after being such an idiot....or is it poll....lol

anonomoose
03-25-2010, 02:33 PM
a big pole after being such an idiot....or is it poll....lol
Where's that darn Nash when you need em??

poll

[/URL] (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.html)
–noun 1. a sampling or collection of opinions on a subject, taken from either a selected or a random group of persons, as for the purpose of analysis.

2. Usually, polls. the place where votes are taken.

3. the registering of votes, as at an election.

4. the voting at an election.

5. the number of votes cast.

6. the numerical result of the voting.

7. an enumeration or a list of individuals, as for purposes of taxing or voting.

8. poll tax. (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/poll+tax)

9. a person or individual in a number or list.

10. the head, esp. the part of it on which the hair grows.

11. the back of the head.

12. the rear portion of the head of a horse; the nape.

13. the part of the head between the ears of certain animals, as the horse and cow.

14. the broad end or face of a hammer.

–verb (used with object) 15. to take a sampling of the attitudes or opinions of.

16. to receive at the polls, as votes.

17. to enroll (someone) in a list or register, as for purposes of taxing or voting.

18. to take or register the votes of (persons).

19. to deposit or cast at the polls, as a vote.

20. to bring to the polls, as voters.

21. to cut short or cut off the hair, wool, etc., of (an animal); crop; clip; shear.

22. to cut short or cut off (hair, wool, etc.).

23. to cut off the top of (a tree); pollard.

24. to cut off or cut short the horns of (cattle).

–verb (used without object) 25. to vote at the polls; give one's vote. "

pole

noun, verb,poled, pol·ing.
–noun 1. a long, cylindrical, often slender piece of wood, metal, etc.: a telephone pole; a fishing pole.

2. Northeastern U.S. a long, tapering piece of wood or other material that extends from the front axle of a vehicle between the animals drawing it.

3. Nautical. a. a light spar.

b. that part of a mast between the uppermost standing rigging and the truck.

4. the lane of a racetrack nearest to the infield; the inside lane.Compare [URL="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/post"]post (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.html)<SUP>1</SUP> (def. 5).

5. a unit of length equal to 16<SUP>1</SUP>/<SUB>2</SUB> feet (5 m); a rod.

6. a square rod, 30<SUP>1</SUP>/<SUB>4</SUB> square yards (25.3 sq. m).

–verb (used with object) 7. to furnish with poles.

8. to push, strike, or propel with a pole: to pole a raft.

9. Baseball. to make (an extra-base hit) by batting the ball hard and far: He poled a triple to deep right-center.

10. Metallurgy. to stir (molten metal, as copper, tin, or zinc) with poles of green wood so as to produce carbon, which reacts with the oxygen present to effect deoxidation.

–verb (used without object) 11. to propel a boat, raft, etc., with a pole: to pole down the river.

—Idiom 12. under bare poles, a. Nautical. (of a sailing ship) with no sails set, as during a violent storm. (Baby...been there done that...wild ride..yeahaaaa!!) Oh...sorry

b. stripped; naked; destitute: The thugs robbed him and left him under bare poles.

frnash
03-25-2010, 02:44 PM
Where's that darn Nash when you need em [sic]??
Just preparin' to pass on the pole … er … baton to 'moose! (Who needs Nash when the 'moose is loose?) {grin}
P.S.: "when you need 'im" ('im: contraction for "him").

(Ya notice, the smileys are gone again!)

mrsrunningbear
03-25-2010, 08:39 PM
Where's that darn Nash when you need em??

poll

[/URL] (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.html)
–noun 1. a sampling or collection of opinions on a subject, taken from either a selected or a random group of persons, as for the purpose of analysis.

2. Usually, polls. the place where votes are taken.

3. the registering of votes, as at an election.

4. the voting at an election.

5. the number of votes cast.

6. the numerical result of the voting.

7. an enumeration or a list of individuals, as for purposes of taxing or voting.

8. poll tax. (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/poll+tax)

9. a person or individual in a number or list.

10. the head, esp. the part of it on which the hair grows.

11. the back of the head.

12. the rear portion of the head of a horse; the nape.

13. the part of the head between the ears of certain animals, as the horse and cow.

14. the broad end or face of a hammer.

–verb (used with object) 15. to take a sampling of the attitudes or opinions of.

16. to receive at the polls, as votes.

17. to enroll (someone) in a list or register, as for purposes of taxing or voting.

18. to take or register the votes of (persons).

19. to deposit or cast at the polls, as a vote.

20. to bring to the polls, as voters.

21. to cut short or cut off the hair, wool, etc., of (an animal); crop; clip; shear.

22. to cut short or cut off (hair, wool, etc.).

23. to cut off the top of (a tree); pollard.

24. to cut off or cut short the horns of (cattle).

–verb (used without object) 25. to vote at the polls; give one's vote. "

pole

noun, verb,poled, pol·ing.
–noun 1. a long, cylindrical, often slender piece of wood, metal, etc.: a telephone pole; a fishing pole.

2. Northeastern U.S. a long, tapering piece of wood or other material that extends from the front axle of a vehicle between the animals drawing it.

3. Nautical. a. a light spar.

b. that part of a mast between the uppermost standing rigging and the truck.

4. the lane of a racetrack nearest to the infield; the inside lane.Compare [URL="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/post"]post (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.html)<SUP>1</SUP> (def. 5).

5. a unit of length equal to 16<SUP>1</SUP>/<SUB>2</SUB> feet (5 m); a rod.

6. a square rod, 30<SUP>1</SUP>/<SUB>4</SUB> square yards (25.3 sq. m).

–verb (used with object) 7. to furnish with poles.

8. to push, strike, or propel with a pole: to pole a raft.

9. Baseball. to make (an extra-base hit) by batting the ball hard and far: He poled a triple to deep right-center.

10. Metallurgy. to stir (molten metal, as copper, tin, or zinc) with poles of green wood so as to produce carbon, which reacts with the oxygen present to effect deoxidation.

–verb (used without object) 11. to propel a boat, raft, etc., with a pole: to pole down the river.

—Idiom 12. under bare poles, a. Nautical. (of a sailing ship) with no sails set, as during a violent storm. (Baby...been there done that...wild ride..yeahaaaa!!) Oh...sorry

b. stripped; naked; destitute: The thugs robbed him and left him under bare poles.

WOW all that for me........ :)....its been real fun having that at the top of the board for 2 days....just to remind me....ugh! I'm usually pretty good dang it!

lvr1000
04-06-2010, 08:23 PM
I just wanted to see mrsrunningbear and pole spelled wrong on the Board Use Q&A again hee hee hee :) :)

mrsrunningbear
04-06-2010, 08:56 PM
I just wanted to see mrsrunningbear and pole spelled wrong on the Board Use Q&A again hee hee hee :) :)

aghhhhhhhhhhhh.....your killin me....:/.....I'm gonna get in trouble for posting on another thread just to get it to go away.....please someone help me out...make it go away...lol...:)