PDA

View Full Version : April Fools ride! Ten Mile

polarisrider1
08-16-2010, 08:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieWCYjvwp90 I am in! http://www.momsmotorsports.com/ You can't beat the price! They do the driving! Includes the meals too! And these guys know where they are going, so your not wasting time.

RevKev
08-19-2010, 07:17 AM
Last year, shown in the video, was the best snow I have ridden in, we timed it perfect, with 4 feet of fresh the day after we arrived, looking for a repeat this season. Also the Hosts at Ten Mile inn, are second to none.

polarisrider1
08-19-2010, 01:09 PM
Last year, shown in the video, was the best snow I have ridden in, we timed it perfect, with 4 feet of fresh the day after we arrived, looking for a repeat this season. Also the Hosts at Ten Mile inn, are second to none.

Kev, even better than the late season out of Lava Mtn. we did with Matt B.? Remember it snowed every night that week. I called Rick and I am in.

RevKev
08-19-2010, 07:56 PM
Kev, even better than the late season out of Lava Mtn. we did with Matt B.? Remember it snowed every night that week. I called Rick and I am in.

Yes it was better.

polarisrider1
08-20-2010, 09:30 PM
I am in X2. lol.

carter
08-26-2010, 01:03 PM
Wayne, One can't ever know what the snow will be like, but it snowed 7 feet in april after the lodge closed. A guy could stay in Jackson and drive up every day. Don't know prices but just info to chew on...

polarisrider1
08-26-2010, 04:39 PM
Wayne, One can't ever know what the snow will be like, but it snowed 7 feet in april after the lodge closed. A guy could stay in Jackson and drive up every day. Don't know prices but just info to chew on...

Carter, It was so hard to drive past all that snow in the Snowies to come ride with you last yr. at Togwotee. Now it was way worth it, but the Snowies is much closer and after going to Tog. Nine times I think I need to give Ten Mile a try. Note: If I plan that then it will not snow. So I keep on trucking out to you! win-win!

RevKev
08-31-2010, 05:16 PM
Snowies this past April, base camp, Ten Mile Inn.