PDA

View Full Version : Hey, thanks Lefty! Great time at Togwotee!

jake
04-01-2011, 12:54 AM
A quick shout out to Lefty from Togwotee Mountain Lodge and his fantastic riding & guiding skills.

Lefty, thanks for being so patient with a couple of flat landers from Illinois and for digging us out a half dozen times or so. You are an incredible rider. Thanks again. Todd & Vince.

Fellow John Dee'rs: Next winter think about giving Lefty @ Togwotee a try if you haven't already done so. He's a great guide as well as a great guy.

techsledder
04-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Glad you had fun. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

zrt001
04-04-2011, 10:36 PM
I agree, Lefty is an excellent guide. He showed us a great time this year too, can't wait to go out next season. Sure wish we were about a thousand miles closer:) Did you guys do the package? It seems a little pricey, but well worth it hard to beat the accomidations for flatlanders.

I am going to have to rent a new cat for at least one day.

Great pics, Looks like he was riding his own sled?

jake
04-07-2011, 10:42 PM
I agree, Lefty is an excellent guide. He showed us a great time this year too, can't wait to go out next season. Sure wish we were about a thousand miles closer:) Did you guys do the package? It seems a little pricey, but well worth it hard to beat the accomidations for flatlanders.

I am going to have to rent a new cat for at least one day.

Great pics, Looks like he was riding his own sled?

Zrt001: Yes, we did the package deal and thought it was worth it even though a bit pricey. Nice that everything is all together and nothing to worry about. Lefty was riding his own sled the two days he guided us. I guess they were running short on rentals so they rented Lefty's guide sled and he rode his own. Man, can he ride.

Lefty
04-09-2011, 01:00 AM
Todd, thanks for the good words. Glad to hear you both had a ball. It's full on winter here, have gotten about 4' in the last 3 days. Some of the routes we ran while you were here are taking multiple attempts to break through! Got to say great way to end the season. See ya next year!