PDA

View Full Version : Computer Refresh

krupps_resort
08-29-2011, 12:39 PM
Is anyone else having this happen. If I am on the discussion board and click my refresh at the top of the page, it brings up a double index of Home, Weather, Cams, etc and nothing of the discussion board.
Sandy

Administrator
08-29-2011, 01:04 PM
I'm not sure of the settings on your machine Sandy, but try right clicking on the page and then choose to reload or refresh the frame.

Hope this helps. Maybe someone with even more knowledge on computers can help further.

-John

Paul
08-29-2011, 02:03 PM
Sandy, I am not sure what is causing it on your computer either and I can not duplicate the issue. I can produce the same kind of issue by going to the main site, clicking on discussion board, then clicking on the link to the main site on the far bottom right. Not really sure why it happens there either. It has something to do with the frames and how the site is written. Some things that you can try would be to reset all your web settings, clear your cache and cookies and see if that makes a difference. By resetting all of these a lot of times it will fix issues that people are having.

Paul

krupps_resort
08-29-2011, 04:15 PM
John & Paul: John, your response came thru first so I tried-it did work as far as not giving me a double index-but nothing needed refreshed at that time so I'll try again at the proper time.
Paul, if John's plan A doesn't work, I'll try plan B-otherwise known as Paul's plan.
Thanks guys. Appreciate!!!
Sandy