PDA

View Full Version : Middle sled snowmobile trailer tie-down

maximumpsi
11-17-2011, 12:25 PM
After buying a 3-place snowmobile trailer, I started looking for a good way to secure the third sled, which I put on the back of the trailer, in the center, facing backwards. Since I have 3 sleds in an 8.5' x 14' enclosed trailer, I wanted to make sure that third sled didn't move an inch so that the back of that sled wouldn't touch the two sleds facing forward. I started making these and offering them for sale late last winter. I'm located in the Minneapolis suburbs for local pickup, and I'll ship them as well. Here's my product description:<br><br>
Towing 3 sleds with the 3rd facing backward in the middle of your trailer? Towing one snowmobile and want to position it in the middle of the trailer? Use this Middle Sled Snowmobile Trailer Tie Down to securely hold your snowmobile. This bar features two bolts instead of just one. Position the snowmobile in the middle of the trailer, slide the bolts into both tie-down channels and tighten it down. The bar is aluminum with vinyl ski protectors and end caps, and stainless steel hardware. This model is for Floe and Triton trailers with tie-down channels. Will likely fit other trailers as well. Call with your dimensions. $88.<br><br>
Now also available as a universal model for trailers with a recessed nut in the trailer deck. This version features the aluminum bar, vinyl ski protectors and vinyl end caps. Use the cranks you already have to secure the bar. Drill the holes in this aluminum bar yourself to your trailer's specifications, or give us your trailer's specs and we'll drill the holes for you. $58 solid bar, $68 with holes drilled to your specs.<br><br>
Shipping available. Thank you. John 612-719-4158

maximumpsi
12-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Ttt

maximumpsi
01-11-2012, 04:31 PM
Ttt

maximumpsi
02-21-2012, 10:10 AM
Ttt