PDA

View Full Version : ^^^^^^ Parting out running POLARIS 440 L/C (wedge style) Northwest Indiana ^^^^^^

snowman72
02-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Parting out a 1993 Polaris Indy 440 L/C. Sled has damaged left front suspension, aluminum trim around the top of the belly pan on the left side and the left foot rest is bent. Hood and windshield were also damaged. Sled was meticulously maintained and was in very good physical and running condition before accident. First picture is pre-accident

Frame and tunnel are straight, the sled slid into a tree on the left side, the left suspension took the hit along with the belly pan area where the footrest is.

Lots of good parts are available:

(running) 440 L/C engine with carbs & exhaust 120 & 125 psi compression

Heat exchangers

Electric start

Red Nosecone, hood hinges, front belly pan bracing, front and rear bumpers

Chassis & tunnel with 2 pc seat and tank with electric fuel gauge sending unit)

Gauge and headlight pod assembly with electric fuel gauge

Right front suspension and both metal ski's

Handlebar with pad, throttle block, heater elements and brake assembly

Drive axle and cross shaft

Airbox

Secondary clutch (driven clutch) - just rebuilt last winter with new spring and large bushing

(Rear suspension, chain case and track not available)

Lots of other mic. parts can be taken off the chassis, let me know what you need and I will see if I have it. These parts are interchangeable with many of the models/years of wedge chassis sleds.

I am not looking to get rich off the parts, just hate to see them sitting in a box or taken to the scrap yard. PayPal available.

email me at 74skidoo@gmail.com

I have several pictures I can email along with a short video of the engine running if interested.

Thanks!

Todd