Some pictures from Grand Marais on February 15, 2007.

gunther Guest

Awesome pics guys and gals looked like you guys had a great time. Thanks for the pics. Oh by the way the groomer looks like its doing about 80mph with the snow dust behind it. LOL

rozman Guest

Nice Pic's! looked fantastic.

Great Pics...lots of fun!

team Guest

in the 2nd and 3rd picture, is that a place called "smittys" i believe i have been there before. great spot for a campfire

Team Artic:

Not sure about "smittys"; could be. That was my first time on that property.

Nice pics the groomer does look like he's cruising.

Looks like fun. Gotta love all that snow!

Great Pics! Looks like your group had an awesome ride!

Nice Pictures,
    Did you stay at Tester's Saw Mill? That is the trail by Smitty's, good thing he's not there anymore, might have had him say hello with his sawed off 22 (some good stories, we ride with his daughter). I've been involved with some minor bridge maintenance there. Also good picture of Eagle's Nest, any water skipping? Did a local take you for a ride? Very familiar, beautiful shots!!

team Guest

switch7, do you stay at tester saw mill when you go up? we will be up there march 8-11. i love goin down to eagle nest and watchin the crazies go across!! we usally have a campfire down ant smittys or the eagles nest.

Yeah I usually stay at Testers, I may be up that same weekend but staying with some friends in Grand Marais. We also have had many cookouts in the area. Some crazies water skipping like this:

\image {pic 1}
    \image {pic 2}
    \image {pic 3}
    \image {pic 4}
    \image {pic 5}

team Guest

holy crap switch, i believe my dad was at the eagles nest when that same weekend that viper went in. hes got alot of the same lookin pics. it might have been a different time though, not really sure

Great pics! We were up there 16,17, and 18th stayed at the dunes motel. Lots of fun!

Glad SOMEONE has money to blow skipping a snowmobile across water. Dont think I would do that with a new sled, unless I made $200,000/yr. then it really wouldnt matter. LOL

Tony

There was a Polaris in the water on our second stop at Eagle's Nest. Rider was warming up by fire while group pulled it out. Some of the group mentioned they would post pics on John's site.

Brrrrrr I'm cold just looking at the pics. What a bummer sinking your sled.