Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Trench picture rocks!!! Man I am jealous.

Default Carter Sez.....

Happy New Year to all. Togwotee pass got 8 in. tuesday nite while Mt. Leidy area got 8 in. The lodge showed about 1 in. go figure. Conditions are just awesome. to all you Snowies trip guys, have a safe trip and ride hard....

Quote Originally Posted by carter View Post
    Happy New Year to all. Togwotee pass got 8 in. tuesday nite while Mt. Leidy area got 8 in. The lodge showed about 1 in. go figure. Conditions are just awesome. to all you Snowies trip guys, have a safe trip and ride hard....
    Will do Carter, Hope to see you end of March!

Looks like Carter is arriving at work this morning..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lake Effect Snow, my three favorite words.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
    Looks like Carter is arriving at work this morning..
    That gives him 7 minutes to suit up. Carter isn't your burbon parked in an avy area?
    Last edited by polarisrider1; 01-02-2011 at 04:36 PM.

Thanks Kris.... SEE.. I'm not the only one getting stuck... Cats can swim. All the guides from last year are returning. Noah,Ryan, Justin, Jeff, Carter, Brent, Nathan, and part timer David.
    How come Ryan didn't come back? I have never had a bad experience with any of the guides but would have like to ride with him some more.

Whiteout, Greg, & myself just got back this morning, had a great week, as usual.
    Started the week snowy & overcast, ended subzero & sunny.

Ski-Doo's - 0 problems ( except split SLP pipe )
    Polaris - 1 crank bearing(s)?
    Arctic Cat - 1 electrical problems?

Quote Originally Posted by snoclo View Post
    Whiteout, Greg, & myself just got back this morning, had a great week, as usual.
    Started the week snowy & overcast, ended subzero & sunny.

Ski-Doo's - 0 problems ( except split SLP pipe )
    Polaris - 1 crank bearing(s)?
    Arctic Cat - 1 electrical problems?
    0 problems for ski-doo??? would about the guy who drove his sled into the creek and then the check engine light came on?? haha we had a great week also! (exept for this darn guy who kept trying to shut my sled off...always picking on the young kid)....

Default Carter Sez.....

You mean the young Mini Gorilla.....

Carter; Get that new motor yet? Was it a crank bearing?

Mini Gorilla; What's this about the check engine light?, your dad's sled had problems?
    I drove my sled into several creek bottoms, the only light I had come on was that darn fuel light about mid day, every day.
    If you recall, I caught you trying to shut the ole'(Carter)mans sled off first, then snuck in and got that red button, you still have alot to learn young grasshopper/mini gorilla. I wish they had the sleds they have now when I was young.
    It would be great to hook up and ride again.
    L8r, Al
    Quote Originally Posted by rvahlsing View Post
    0 problems for ski-doo??? would about the guy who drove his sled into the creek and then the check engine light came on?? haha we had a great week also! (exept for this darn guy who kept trying to shut my sled off...always picking on the young kid)....

Carter; Get that new motor yet? Was it a crank bearing?

Mini Gorilla; What's this about the check engine light?, your dad's sled had problems?
    I drove my sled into several creek bottoms, the only light I had come on was that darn fuel light about mid day, every day.
    If you recall, I caught you trying to shut the ole'(Carter)mans sled off first, then snuck in and got that red button, you still have alot to learn young grasshopper/mini gorilla. I wish they had the sleds they have now when I was young.
    It would be great to hook up and ride again.
    L8r, Al
    Riley and his pops are blast to ride with.......I think carter said it was the oil line

Default Carter Sez.....

You guys know about that thing called selective memory, the youth have it, ain't that right Riley.......Al, 2 in air bubble in the oil line, back together next week, he had a family thing to go to in Minn.

You have a XP summit? My fuel gauge has never worked properly. The light will come on when it wants to. POS electronics in these things. Just last week, a new feature showed up... the gauge cluster lighting up like a Christmas tree and the Tach and Speedometer pegging at idle. Works fine while underway though...

Default Throttle Heavy

Al,Riley and Frank; it was great to meet you and ride with you. We had an excellent time. Maybe we will get a chance to ride together again.

Paul; Al didn't have a technical issue, he had a throttle (pinned) and therefore a gas issue. Most of the time my sled is the first one to be low or run out of gas. Not this time, Al wins!

Quote Originally Posted by lookin4snow View Post
    Paul; Al didn't have a technical issue, he had a throttle (pinned) and therefore a gas issue. Most of the time my sled is the first one to be low or run out of gas. Not this time, Al wins!
    Ooops... HA! didn't catch that one. Der!

Any update on recent conditions at Togwotee?? A picture perhaps???

Quote Originally Posted by tkuss View Post
    Any update on recent conditions at Togwotee?? A picture perhaps???
    check out the post in this section called Togwotee Jan 5th-9th.....updates on conditions, with pictures from the MomsMotorSports crew, enjoying some fun after hauling out some guest in our big rig.

i dont get this mini gorilla...

Default Carter Sez.....

Its easy...you are 16 and you are big....ok so I'm the twisted one..my humor....

he does jump around on that sled like a monkey..............

So does this make u the ancient tortoise, because ur really old and slow? hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by rvahlsing View Post
    So does this make u the ancient tortoise, because ur really old and slow? hehehe
    I spit my pop out on my putter.....

Default "mini Gorilla" (not a bad thing)

Riley; when I chimed in, I didn't want you to think it was some kind of slam. Hope to ride with you & your pops again, I'll try to keep up as long as I don't run out of fuel. L8r, Al in Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by Firecatguy View Post
    I spit my pop out on my putter.....
    That's why you shouldn't play with your putter when surfing the web.

na i didnt think of it as a slam lol, well u better watch yourself when we ride again al... bahahaha

Default Carter Sez.....

Riley, you are dead......bring a spare sled...you can't talk to me that way......so you got 4 ft. of powder to ride in in Minn. ? oh, thats right , flat country.....

Default Carter Sez.....

So, I rode 14 days straight, and got tired. Day off, and I spend it on the computer. Nope, went riding with friends. The update is it won't quit snowing. last week got over 3 ft. of it. Parking lot races were great. Next chance for sun is Wed. That means more snow. I think I tracked up 2 meadows last week. On a serious note, the conditions could not be better. When you ride an area and go back 2 days later and there are no tracks, well you get the Idea..more later....

so how the snow grandpa!!!!

No doubt, we need some updates. Under 20 days till we're there riding!

We are leaving for Tog Lodge on Feb 17th. Can't wait. I'm excited as I get to see how our Keweenaw boondocking will/wont transfer to mountain sledding. I can't wait to hook up with a great guide and have a great time.

I am like a kid on xmas morning.

m8man
    ahh, watch this..

Default Carter Sez.....

a quick update, sun for a few days and butt cold got us hard snow, crystal powder, and lots of hard pack. Its to begin to snow today for a few. Things will change with that. And still tons of good stuff to find and ride, Tech, get the hint.......candy store is open........

Default c

Weather report posted a string of amounts to total 16 in. by Sun. morning. here's hoping... Get my guide sled back tomorrow. Trees today with a group that thinks perhaps I can't ride.....more on that later. The place is rocking and the riding is good. Gotta go hunting. The new snow will fresh up everything. Good stuff....

guide sled eh......

Default c

I'm having a year this year. The personal sled now has a bad PTO crank bearing. So I was on a red 800 that just got a new motor. Ran great. Today I'm back on my guide sled with its 3rd new motor. I'm hoping for the best. When this sled is running its the greatest sled I've ever ridden. We got new snow. In the yard 5 in. and on top of game at least 10. Felt like 15. Really good pow. day yesterday. And yes Pat, 1-b is still open. Everyone enjoy the game and more later. The conditions here are just plain AWESOME...........

I'm having a year this year. The personal sled now has a bad PTO crank bearing. So I was on a red 800 that just got a new motor. Ran great. Today I'm back on my guide sled with its 3rd new motor. I'm hoping for the best. When this sled is running its the greatest sled I've ever ridden. We got new snow. In the yard 5 in. and on top of game at least 10. Felt like 15. Really good pow. day yesterday. And yes Pat, 1-b is still open. Everyone enjoy the game and more later. The conditions here are just plain AWESOME...........
    meow!!!here kitty......lol

Tech, get the hint.......candy store is open........
    Nice!! Can't wait! Sorry to hear the luck with the guide sled engines... Are the failures always with the same components?
    Last edited by techsledder; 02-09-2011 at 03:16 PM.

Default Carter Sez.....

First day back on the guide sled and it rocks.The problem was a defective head sent from Polaris for motor # 2. Motor #1 was lower main bearing failure. motor # 3 was fried parts and settings. Its all back together and its all good. As for the snow.........the last 2 days I've been in face shot snow. 16 in. on sunday and a storm on Monday produced another 12 in. This is Feb. powder riding. kinda like the best there is riding, creates a reaction in my loins riding... oh, you get the picture. Come one come all to the greatest show on snow......

Hey Carter-

If your "loin area" is still reacting next week, you can go ride by yourself- I'm not riding with you! See you Monday--

Default Beware of the loin uprising!

Careful Jack, or he might be try'in something on you between motors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatland Jack View Post
    Hey Carter-

If your "loin area" is still reacting next week, you can go ride by yourself- I'm not riding with you! See you Monday--

he gettin good at motors.....

I heard he can ''lay'' carpet too!!!

he ok with a carpet knife....but a poo motor!!! he real good with them

coming to see ya in cpl days!!!!!!is the snow machine still on?

Default Ready to ride!!!!

Our count down is 9 days before we are graced with your presence. We may have an unbelievable surprise for you Carter (cutting it close on getting the project done). Even if we don't get it done I'm sure we'll still have fun digging out Hollywood and Peterson. With the new track on the Super charged Nytro I dont think Hollywood will keep up but I bet he is going to try real hard!!! The girls could care less about the "unit" extentions. They all have new sleds to do some carving with you.

Default 28 hrs til lift off!

Hopefully the weather getting to Tog will clear up. Anybody running through SODAK tonight that can give a report. It would be appreciated.
    Last edited by doo_dr; 02-24-2011 at 10:23 AM.

Default Carter, its been awhile, loins or motors giving you problems?

Hey Carter; been almost a month since heard from ya'. I thought I'd get word
    you that we will be there on the 19th.

Default Carter Sez.....

I knew that. You have been in the book for a week now. Do make a note to come get frank's gas can so we don't forget. Goooooooooooooood snow. see ya soon.

Quote Originally Posted by doo_dr View Post
    Hopefully the weather getting to Tog will clear up. Anybody running through SODAK tonight that can give a report. It would be appreciated.
    doo dr. - Nice set up in that first pic. Haven't seen an EZ Ryde in a rear end XP chassis before. Nice looking sled!

Default Thanks Carter.....

Goooooooooooooood snow. see ya soon.
    Carter that is an understatement....

Just returned from 5 days of riding.... The conditions were excellent and for the second year in a row Carter made the trip a blast for myself, Techsledder and a couple buddies. Also, rode couple days with Firecatguy and his crew and had a blast. Had a lot of great riding, never been in bottomless snow like this before. Last year Carter had to search hard for good snow but didn't disappoint. This year no problem finding the snow, and it never stops amazing me how he can guide 8 guys into the bush all with varying riding abilities and challenge us all. If you are willing to learn, he will teach you. While the corporate part of TML may have some hiccups, Carter goes out of his way to make sure you have a first class experience on your sled. When one of our guys thought his Poo might run better on diesel instead of gas, Carter found away with the shop to get him on the snow with little delay to our group and we got our full day of riding in. While we all had a good laugh on this mishap, Carter made sure my buddy didn't get too down on himself. I believe the important part to Carter was that my buddy made sure he left after a week of riding thinking this is the greatest place ever.....and he did.

Thanks again Carter and see you again next year. Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by switchbackmke View Post
    Carter that is an understatement....

Just returned from 5 days of riding.... The conditions were excellent and for the second year in a row Carter made the trip a blast for myself, Techsledder and a couple buddies. Also, rode couple days with Firecatguy and his crew and had a blast. Had a lot of great riding, never been in bottomless snow like this before. Last year Carter had to search hard for good snow but didn't disappoint. This year no problem finding the snow, and it never stops amazing me how he can guide 8 guys into the bush all with varying riding abilities and challenge us all. If you are willing to learn, he will teach you. While the corporate part of TML may have some hiccups, Carter goes out of his way to make sure you have a first class experience on your sled. When one of our guys thought his Poo might run better on diesel instead of gas, Carter found away with the shop to get him on the snow with little delay to our group and we got our full day of riding in. While we all had a good laugh on this mishap, Carter made sure my buddy didn't get too down on himself. I believe the important part to Carter was that my buddy made sure he left after a week of riding thinking this is the greatest place ever.....and he did.

Thanks again Carter and see you again next year. Bill.
    well said Bill.....The best guy on the Mtn.....we better stop this Bill!!!Carter will have to get a bigger helmet to fit..........lol

Looks like carter got his permagrin sled back. Looks like good snow

Quote Originally Posted by Milton View Post
    hey Milton...lost my phone....give me a shout

Quote Originally Posted by Milton View Post
    We were just winding him back up after a "little smokey" and hot dog lunch break. Looks like may have wound him a bit too tight....

Pat, we have video of him riding an awesome green cat on Wednesday....Pauly will have to post the evidence.

meow

Default Carter Sez.....

For all you storm chasers, the weather forcast for this weekend is around14 inches bySun. nite. Conditions right now are just great, code for %^$#@$% awesome. come on come all to the greatest show on snow.....meow.. NOT............

Default I'll Bite

Good news! See you Sunday - I'm packed and hittin' the road in the morning.

We are actually storm chasing Tues-Monday next week. Just pulled pin on going to our house in Mass City. If you will, keep us informed on conditions please.

Quote Originally Posted by fireworks View Post
    We are actually storm chasing Tues-Monday next week. Just pulled pin on going to our house in Mass City. If you will, keep us informed on conditions please.
    Fireworks... I wouldn't worry to much about it... Get out there! We were out there two weeks ago and there is a ridiculous amount of snow out there. Conditions are PRIME!

Techsledder- We are on our way Tuesday!!! NOAA snow reports and snow forecasts are just what I needed after the tough season we had in the UP. Now I finally get to test my Pro RMK. Has anyone solved the bogging issues with different weights or is it fuel mapping? Just booked Tog Wed-Sunday!!!!

Just got back home from 5 days of riding with Brent, a great time was had by all. The first 3 days we had a ton of base but it hadn't snowed in a while so we had to search for the untouched, the last 2 days we got hit with some good snow and powder was plentiful!
    P3040169.jpg

Default Carter Sez.....

Can't speak for Fri. or Sat. but upon arriving at work on Sun. we had 8 in. in the yard and 14 on the pass. Snowed all day as well. To say the conditions are great is a serious understatement. This is powder riding........Going to snow in little bits all week. That will keep the new snow softer all week. Storm chasers alert........ its here..

Default Understatement Indeed

Was out with Carter yesterday and the snow was some of the best we've had. Most times you could see the rider moving around but so much snow was flying you couldn't see the sled. Here's a couple photos from yesterday. All Good!

Best Stuck of the Day (visibility was bad so never saw this coming)

Holly Fuwwwwwk!!!!

Dang Kris, that's great! You guys prayed well to the snow gods!

Default Tog weather Feb 20-26th

Snowed consistently for the week we were there. Tons of fresh in elevation and in some play spots away from the lodge. It's amazing the difference from last year! WAY more this year; the base is unreal out there!

Great Tog Weather!!!! from Tech Sledder on Vimeo.

Quote Originally Posted by switchbackmke View Post
    We were just winding him back up after a "little smokey" and hot dog lunch break. Looks like may have wound him a bit too tight....

Pat, we have video of him riding an awesome green cat on Wednesday....Pauly will have to post the evidence.
    Rut-row... Carter's on a Cat?

Default More to it than just riding with the guys.

While I know I am in the minority I thought I should show why I have been able to go out west since the mid 90's. "WE RIDE OUTWEST WITH CARTER BECAUSE HE IS ONE OF THE VERY BEST GUIDES FOR COUPLES AND WOMEN". Our women not only get as excited to ride as the boys, they out ride alot of the men at Togwotee. This has alot to do with Carter and a little to do with us men. Our jobs is to get them to the mountains and ride with them. Carter takes it over from that point and I can't tell you what a great job he does. This is no "Stroke Carter's Fur" thread. It is a thread for you guys that think you can't take the women and family along. Thanks for another fantastic trip Carter.

5X KLIM ???
    Last edited by doo_dr; 03-08-2011 at 02:51 PM. Reason: spelling

Amen

Default Much Easier on the Eyes

This is much better on the eyes than some Dude and she can probably out ride alot of guys. Sorry guys, She is a married farm girl from Wisconsin so don't ask for her #.

Quote Originally Posted by doo_dr View Post
    This is much better on the eyes than some Dude and she can probably out ride alot of guys. Sorry guys, She is a married farm girl from Wisconsin so don't ask for her #.
    I dont see a ring???you sure she "Happy"???hahahha thats awsome alog Gals are coming into the backcountry last few years...........

Happy-Yes!!! She has been going back country since 99'. Probably got most of you guys beat!!! She is my cousin and can be a 100 lbs of pure kick *** when she wants to.

Default Carter Sez.....

It won"t stop snowing...1-3 today, 1-3 tomorrow, hillclimb this weekend. Wow, what a year,\......

Carter,

You are out there and would have first hand knowledge on this; how are the new Polaris 800's and the Ski Doo 800 eTech's holding up this year? I've been hearing things but rumors can be completely wrong.

Thanks,

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mspease View Post
    Carter,

You are out there and would have first hand knowledge on this; how are the new Polaris 800's and the Ski Doo 800 eTech's holding up this year? I've been hearing things but rumors can be completely wrong.

Thanks,

Mark
    ohhh boy...

Carter,see if you can help Al and Greg pick out a new sled for next year. Greg needs a new one and who knows what Al will do out there with his sled. Have a good time with them.

Default Carter Sez.....

Don't know what the rumor would be on the E-Tec. Haven't heard one neg. thing about them. Actually rode one in late Feb. for about 1 hour. 800-154. Handled nice, and I don't like Doo's I was expecting to be grumpy about being on one that long, and was not. Now for the Polaris,.......... as far as I'm concerned................ It is the best sled on snow, PERIOD...........I do have more to say about them, but not enough time. If you are paying attention at all to the Industry, you have seen that every Brand of sled has had ups and downs. They build them, we buy them, beat the crap out of them, and then complain that they don't stand up to the beating. Something wrong with this point of view. I've seen amazing things out of all the sleds. I've seen some downright awful things from all the brands. We are in an upswing now. EPA has the industry jumping through big hoops, and they still are producing amazing sleds. pick your poison. Pick your pain,......mine is Polaris.

Don't know what the rumor would be on the E-Tec. Haven't heard one neg. thing about them. Actually rode one in late Feb. for about 1 hour. 800-154. Handled nice, and I don't like Doo's I was expecting to be grumpy about being on one that long, and was not. Now for the Polaris,.......... as far as I'm concerned................ It is the best sled on snow, PERIOD...........I do have more to say about them, but not enough time. If you are paying attention at all to the Industry, you have seen that every Brand of sled has had ups and downs. They build them, we buy them, beat the crap out of them, and then complain that they don't stand up to the beating. Something wrong with this point of view. I've seen amazing things out of all the sleds. I've seen some downright awful things from all the brands. We are in an upswing now. EPA has the industry jumping through big hoops, and they still are producing amazing sleds. pick your poison. Pick your pain,......mine is Polaris.
    very well said.......

Thanks carter for a great season and thanks for keeping us flatlanders up to date on the snow out there this summer been great following this thread.....

Hi Carter I am planning on comin out there this weekend, and I am curious how the snow is? Please let me know.

I had heard a rental place out west had burnt down 11 of their 15 eTech's and Togwotee had similar issues with the new Polaris'. I'd much rather hear your opinion on it than rumors going around out there. Thanks Carter and glad you love your new ride!

I'm just curious, how many days a week do you ride? Does it ever get to be like work or can you just not get enough? I know when I spend a week straight each winter in the UP, I'm ready for a break.

he is at 40 straight i belive.......

Default Carter Sez.....

Renegade, if you are bringing a short track to ride this weekend you are in a bit of trouble. I pushed 2/1/2 FEET, that's FEET, that's FEET. You getting the message. 10 in. on my burb today, and its not going to quite for days. Heap big plenty wuch snow........ And as for the rant on sleds, I'm not going there. You fuel the problem in asking me for info I told you I don't know about. If you are concerned about a sled , than ask a DLR. the trick questions.....

Default Carter Sez.....

I missed part of the read. Pick the one thing in life you are stupid passoniate about. Do you get enough of it? You don't ride, you vacation. Firecatguy is close in saying 41 in a row. I will ride 6500 miles this year. Most of it in mountain powder. Yes it's a job, yes it's a passion, and I enjoy every day of it every year. The guys who jones about mountain riding understand what I'm talking about. I'm here doing this for them. I'm here doing this WITH them. I don't get tired of it.

I missed part of the read. Pick the one thing in life you are stupid passoniate about. Do you get enough of it? You don't ride, you vacation. Firecatguy is close in saying 41 in a row. I will ride 6500 miles this year. Most of it in mountain powder. Yes it's a job, yes it's a passion, and I enjoy every day of it every year. The guys who jones about mountain riding understand what I'm talking about. I'm here doing this for them. I'm here doing this WITH them. I don't get tired of it.
    Carter, we gotta luv you for it! Didn't make it out to see you this yr. for hill climb week. (1st time in 5 yrs.) Did the Pink Ribbon ladies keep you busy? Went to IP, Cooke, Snowies, UP this yr.

No Carter I am bring my 800 etec 154 Looking forward to some good deep snow riding Planning on staying from thurs to leavin monday

The fresh is in the hills.

MomsMotorSports snowmobile transportation brought out 13 people, 20 sleds and three guys flew in to meet there sleds. Looking to ride the late season snow. Yesterday and last night the fresh stuff rolled in to make for great conditions.
    On day one we had a shorty on top of Austin Peak. Looks like the rest of the week he will be poaching track to stay afloat.

Default Converting flatlanders 1 ride @ a time...

Pick the one thing in life you are stupid passoniate about. Do you get enough of it? You don't ride, you vacation. Firecatguy is close in saying 41 in a row. I will ride 6500 miles this year. Most of it in mountain powder. Yes it's a job, yes it's a passion, and I enjoy every day of it every year. The guys who jones about mountain riding understand what I'm talking about. I'm here doing this for them. I'm here doing this WITH them. I don't get tired of it.
    mspease, heed this man's words... Get out to Togwotee and try it out with Carter or at least one of his guide brethren. You'll see... pictures/videos or words on a forum really doesn't do it justice. Sure it's easy to say if I had the chance to run with the big dogs of sled guiding I'd be there for 41 days too, but you really haven't seen anything until you ride there and understand this "hook". I was just out there for 5 days @ the end of February... tired as heck at the end, but would give almost anything to stay and ride many more days.

Quote Originally Posted by techsledder View Post
    mspease, heed this man's words... Get out to Togwotee and try it out with Carter or at least one of his guide brethren. You'll see... pictures/videos or words on a forum really doesn't do it justice. Sure it's easy to say if I had the chance to run with the big dogs of sled guiding I'd be there for 41 days too, but you really haven't seen anything until you ride there and understand this "hook". I was just out there for 5 days @ the end of February... tired as heck at the end, but would give almost anything to stay and ride many more days.
    Amen.

Carter' 12

Quote Originally Posted by cuzzinolaf View Post
    Carter' 12
    ya ya ya ya

Default Never been out West

Yeah, I've never been out West snowmobiling as I've always been a trail rider, but I would love to try it sometime. I would fly out and rent a unit at Togwotee. Some day. My worry is I have an addictive personality and I'll end up like Polarisrider1 and be travelling all over the west.

Yeah, I've never been out West snowmobiling as I've always been a trail rider, but I would love to try it sometime. I would fly out and rent a unit at Togwotee. Some day. My worry is I have an addictive personality and I'll end up like Polarisrider1 and be travelling all over the west.
    I am like a junkie! lol. riding tomorrow even!! I rode out west 4 weeks this season and feel bad I did not make Hill climb week at Tog. this yr. darn work got in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by jmom800x View Post
    The fresh is in the hills.

MomsMotorSports snowmobile transportation brought out 13 people, 20 sleds and three guys flew in to meet there sleds. Looking to ride the late season snow. Yesterday and last night the fresh stuff rolled in to make for great conditions.
    On day one we had a shorty on top of Austin Peak. Looks like the rest of the week he will be poaching track to stay afloat.

I am leaving in the morning cant wait!!!!! I will be riding a stock looking 011 800 154 My name is Tom if anyone wants to do some ridin with me just yell my name when you see me.

Quote Originally Posted by cuzzinolaf View Post
    Carter' 12
    You'll see someday. I'm pretty sure Wayne has offered to host you?!

There are FAR worse habits out there. That's what I keep telling my lovely bride. I know quite a few flatlanders that ride out there (West) and never comeback... for good a reason! Some are guides now.

Quote Originally Posted by techsledder View Post
    You'll see someday. I'm pretty sure Wayne has offered to host you?!

There are FAR worse habits out there. That's what I keep telling my lovely bride. I know quite a few flatlanders that ride out there (West) and never comeback... for good a reason! Some are guides now.

I moved to da UP for a few reasons, snow being one of them. I just came back from the big horns for a nice ride and asked my wife if she wanted to live in da mtn's,,,lol,,,,she's not ready.

I see your point!

Lenny,

At least not being ready is a lot better than "HE** NO!" It reminds me of one of my all time favorite movie lines from Dumb and Dumber; "So, you're telling me there's a chance?"

Quote Originally Posted by lenny View Post
    I moved to da UP for a few reasons, snow being one of them. I just came back from the big horns for a nice ride and asked my wife if she wanted to live in da mtn's,,,lol,,,,she's not ready.

I see your point!

I told you not to do it Lenny---LOL! All ready thinking about the big move? I don't know you from a hole in the wall, but I could tell by your posts and pics that you were a true snow-lover. Once you go west you can't get it out of your head!! I tried to warn you!
    Last edited by snoluver1; 03-28-2011 at 04:40 PM.

[QUOTE=techsledder;219942]You'll see someday. I'm pretty sure Wayne has offered to host you?!

Many, many times, Once I get Cuzz and fgsacts out there they will say "Man you should of tried harder, this is GREAT!!!!"

Default Carter Sez.....

This is crazy........just like last year. Only this year with a base. It won"t stop snowing.....tried to go today but the cracked ribs won"t cooperate. 2 weeks into healing and I hope they get going so I don't miss out on this EPIC spring.........Not going to yank on chains about this, cuz I know you all are looking at the web cam...If a spring fix is needed and you want I'll make time off from work to ride........otherwise, enjoy spring and I'll chat more when I can go up and partake.

This is crazy........just like last year. Only this year with a base. It won"t stop snowing.....tried to go today but the cracked ribs won"t cooperate. 2 weeks into healing and I hope they get going so I don't miss out on this EPIC spring.........Not going to yank on chains about this, cuz I know you all are looking at the web cam...If a spring fix is needed and you want I'll make time off from work to ride........otherwise, enjoy spring and I'll chat more when I can go up and partake.
    cracked ribs?! What happened?

I hate to give you bad news Carter...but cracked ribs take more than a few weeks to heal. You can call me sometime if you want. As we get OLDER, we don't heal as fast as we used too! I think you know what I mean!! Looking forward to seeing you in MN in July.