Default got your boat out and winterized yet?

pulling my boat on the 15th always think I will use it if I keep it in went out last sat for 2hr to look at the fall colors that is in in the last 30 days or more.never enough time

Out next weekend, going to gas dock and pump out in the morning (Monday). Going to do a booze cruise up to Muskegon next Saturday with the guys from my motorcycle riding group,, then one of their wives is going to pick us up and haul us back to Grand Haven. Defrosting fridges in the morning. Actually ran air today,so hard to get into winter storage mode.

Pulling ours out this weekend. The two warm weekends we had this fall we were sitting inside at weddings.

Boat went to storage today. One last ride for the season, Lake Michigan was ripples to 1'. Invited the kids out for a ride and it will be stored in Muskegon this year. Amazing how much stuff I haul off each year. I will no longer be at the Grand Haven Yacht Club next year. Moving to the Grand Isle Yacht club. They are way more acceptive of My Harley and Dogs. So now I am back living at home on dry land until next April. Hope all had a great Boating season!

Boats winterized goes into to storage Saturday. Not a very good year for us, only put 24 hrs on her this year. Way too many windy days where we were stuck on the river and couldn't do much cruising.

Not Yet, there is still some good fishin to be had.

going out with the boys Tuesday after work to burn 30 or so gal of fuel empty some 1/2 full jugs and finish the beer do some trash talking about sleds and remind some of how deep they were burred last yr and try to avoid a BWI

Quote Originally Posted by ezra View Post
    going out with the boys Tuesday after work to burn 30 or so gal of fuel empty some 1/2 full jugs and finish the beer do some trash talking about sleds and remind some of how deep they were burred last yr and try to avoid a BWI
    A BWI! lol. good one.

013.jpgpickled and wrapped up tight for winter hibernation and only 5hrs blown on a fall sat

PR1 - I thought you were, like, a Commodore, er something like that now? Not that you look a THING like Lionel Ritchie?! Won't that move from Haven to Isle affect your Commodoreship?
    We craned the boat out yesterday morning. 4:30 wake up threw me off my plan to have my camera. That's some scary sh!t to see your boat up in the air like that. All winterized and ready for a nice winter slumber.
    Ezra - we were at the mercy of the crane operator and the other 3 boats that were getting craned out and weather. Bigdaddy blew half a work day and still had to work it all. Poor b'strd got up at 4:30 and got home from work last night at 10:30. At least it was a beautiful day to winterize.

? ? ?
    Winterizing a boat is as silly as summerizing a sled072.jpg

is that pick in IN or sunny side marina in bayport MN?

mississippi river, wisconsin. February 2010

Waxed the Ranger on Saturday & in put in garage. Glad I did with snow this week.

Winterized the boat and put it in the barn on Sunday.

Tucked her away after a last run two weekends ago. Now the sled trailer is sitting in front of her!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Went to the lake cabin and took the pontoon out today, winterizing will be a while still, the customers boats come before ours.IMG_1605.jpgIMG_1606.jpgIMG_1607.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by miked View Post
    Tucked her away after a last run two weekends ago. Now the sled trailer is sitting in front of her!
    It would be a blast to run that bad boy on the FL Intracoastal!! Have you ever done anything like that?

I have my bud lives in cape coral and has a fountain with twin supercharged big blocks real EZ to blow a grand in fuel in a day worth every dime

Quote Originally Posted by whitedust View Post
    It would be a blast to run that bad boy on the FL Intracoastal!! Have you ever done anything like that?
    Nah. We run on Lake Michigan most of the time, with occasional trips down to Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri. And my engines ARE thirsty...I LOVE going to the gas station on my sled! No sweat!

pulled the dock yesterday man the watter is cold already.
    I have the kind of dock you put in and out with a 55gal drum buy I have to reach in and unbolt like 1o mud feet from the bottom of the polls you know when your arm has been in the watter for over 30sec

Passed by a few marinas this morning and still a few big boats (37'-48') in the water. It is 41 degrees and snowing??

Default Duck Hunting

Keep'n 'er in all season. This is the last weekend for Duck.. 14ft PolarKraft with Johnson 25HP. Do a little Perch fishing this winter on the Detroit River.