Default 2003 YAMAHA VIPER 700 in SW, MI..... Extremely Clean!

2003 Yamaha Viper for sale. You will not finder a cleaner sled for the money anywhere. The Vipers are known for their excellent ride and quality. 3-cylinder 700cc engine is very smooth and very fast. Extras include a Yamaha Factory Cover, 4 inch Rox Handlebar Risers, studded, Custom Seat Insert, Yamaha Shock Covers, Clutch Kit, Extra Oil and brand new spare belt. Everything you need to get going. Sled has a polished Tunnel, Polished Exhaust and Clutch Cover. Sled has been meticulously maintained. This sled has only been ridden on family property since 2009. Must see to appreciate. The cold and snow is coming! Sled only has 3,700 miles on it. These motors are knows to go 10k plus. Please call 5748072537. Im asking $3200 obo. MUST SELL... Located in South Haven, MI

Im having a **** of a time with these pictures. I can email more if you like. Sorry they are upside down.

TTT make offer.

Looks like a nice Viper. Ive owned one before and I am looking to pick one up soon. Couple of questions; Has it ever been wrecked, Has it been trailered enclosed, Are you the original owner? Clean title? Soon as I get my truck back from the body shop(darn deer) I will start shopping seriously for another Viper. If your price is negotiable I wouldn't mind coming down to look at yours...looks good! Im in White Cloud, about 2hrs away.

Hi jake, I am not the original owner, yes I have an enclosed trailer although it's normally in the garage. It has not been wrecked, and yes I am negotiable. It's a great sled call me anytime. 574 807 2537. Yes I have a clean registration.

Thanks for the reply, I will try to get with you soon to take a look. How come your selling?

Father had 2nd back surgery can't ride anymore and wife has no interest. She is waiting for boating season ;0

snows here, clean sled, make offer

If things go the right way for me this week I might be able to come down and take a look at your sled, and perhaps make an offer. Most likey would be Wed or Thurs.

Sounds good, just rode her sat. For a liitle bit, ran great. Has updated registration, 2012 trail permit and installed two new upper idler wheels and bearings.

Ttt

are you sure this is a 2003? the seat and hood faring shows to be a 2002.

Hey there, Im still interested in taking a look at your sled. This week didn't work for me, I ended up with two broken vehicles and a dog at the vet so that gobbled up my time(and a chunk of my checkbook). Im supposed to go on a ride this next weekend and maybe sometime next month I can get down your way to see your sled, as I am still interested. Let me know if you sell it otherwise Ill hang on to your info.

2400 Need to sell this sled asap... Going thru a separation with my wife.

spdwrx, nice sled.Hang tuff with the separation, been there
    done that. What's the price right now, thanks Jake

Sent you a PM. Also it does look like an 02 rather than an 03 with the hood. Did it get changed for some reason.

We had a red one and a blue one, wife wanted the red so we swapped colors, sled is an 03, right on registration..

spdwrx, did you sell this sled yet?

speed, you still have this puppy? Thanks Jake