Default Live from Togwotee

We arrived around noon today, got settled in, and went for a little ride. The Pro RMK is an incredible sled.

038.jpg

033.jpg035.jpg036.jpg
    Lake Effect Snow, my three favorite words.

awesome pictures skylar, hopefully I will be able to get out west some day, that pro rmk is one sweet machine

Looks great! The snow looks very good out there, even looks like tons of snow at the Lodge compared to normal. I love that 4th pic, sweet!

Looking good. Keep the pics coming! Just passed thru Spearfish, riding shotgun.

The Midwest Mountain Riders arrived yesterday at 11:00 went for a short ride up to Angle Mt after checking in and unloading the sleds... Looks pretty good out there... hoping to meet some other midwesterners after riding today... I will try to get some pics up later.

sweet deal!!! big horns in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by einne View Post
    sweet deal!!! big horns in a week.
    ME too be at bear with 9 guys the 11th thru the 15th

Leaving for Tog on the 7th we will be there thru the 11th. There are four of us flatlanders going.

Chicagosledder, we arrive on the 10th. Look for the tall bald guy!!

For a minute I thought you already knew me with that comment, although I am tall I'm not yet bald but I'm on my way. Looking forward to riding there. Out of the four of us 2 of us have flattop crew cut style hair. We will keep an eye out for you, where are you from?

You guys suck, I just got home a day ago after 5days of riding at Tog and Im getting real depressed sitting here at work! It makes me feel better though to think that I tracked as much powder as I could get my sled on. Have fun fellas

Quote Originally Posted by chicagosledder View Post
    For a minute I thought you already knew me with that comment, although I am tall I'm not yet bald but I'm on my way. Looking forward to riding there. Out of the four of us 2 of us have flattop crew cut style hair. We will keep an eye out for you, where are you from?
    We are leaving Minneapolis Friday at about 4pm. We should arrive Sat late morning. We hope to squeak a little shake down ride in before evening!!

Default Live from Togwotee

Had an awesome day today !!! Rode with Carter as our guide. Also in our group were techsledder and lookin4snow. here is a few pics...
    DSCI0078.jpgDSCI0077.jpgDSCI0079.jpgDSCI0080.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by pippy_b View Post
    We are leaving Minneapolis Friday at about 4pm. We should arrive Sat late morning. We hope to squeak a little shake down ride in before evening!!
    We leave to go hom eon Sunday but maybe we will bump into you guys Sat. night.

A little ride today. Had to bail though. Ithink Joe and I have the flu. Not good,coming out both ends.

That sucks! Why does that have to happen the one week you are out there? I'm assuming no flu shot, eh? I've gotten one the past 10 years + and have never had the flu since. Or is this the beer flu?

Sorry to hijack the thread but I have a ? since I have US cellular as my phone provider and I am unsure if I will have coverage I was wondering if Togwotee Mountain Lodge has WIFI. I wanted to talk to the family as I am going to be there for 5 days.

Togwotee has cell service (kind of touchy depending on where you stand) and good WiFi.

Using the WiFi right now and can use my cell from my cabin (as long as I stand right next to a particular window!).

-John

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Togwotee has cell service (kind of touchy depending on where you stand) and good WiFi.

Using the WiFi right now and can use my cell from my cabin (as long as I stand right next to a particular window!).

-John
    Sounds the same as usual, lol. John I found cell works for pretty good standing about were the Tog. Cam is aimed in the parking lot. (For verizon) puter works in social room real well.

Thanks John I will bring the laptop to drop emails. I was looking at the weather and it looks like it is going to be in the 40's, I can't wait to try this type of riding. Hope to see some fellow JDers there.

Okay now fellows, we actually are gonna need some more pictures here very soon, don't let me down! I had to cancel my west trip and sitting here in da UP with heavy sun and 48.

Skylar, I'll be needing a big air shot.

John, I need a crazy side hill shot!! Lets do this!

Quote Originally Posted by mspease View Post
    That sucks! Why does that have to happen the one week you are out there? I'm assuming no flu shot, eh? I've gotten one the past 10 years + and have never had the flu since. Or is this the beer flu?
    No beer flu. I have never gotten the flu, so know need for a flu shot. No, I will not get one either lol

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post

-John
    I have us cell also, can call home, we are in the lodge, wifi is good. Hi John! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lenny View Post
    Okay now fellows, we actually are gonna need some more pictures here very soon, don't let me down! I had to cancel my west trip and sitting here in da UP with heavy sun and 48.

Skylar, I'll be needing a big air shot.

John, I need a crazy side hill shot!! Lets do this!
    Lenny, I will put some pics up after dinner, I have a couple of air shots from yesterday before I had to bail.

Are you feeling better yet Skylar? I sure hope so!

Yes, better than yesterday, not 100 percent by a long shot though. Ate lunch at Brooks lake Lodge today, I had the clam chowder, very good. by the time we got bck to tog lodge, my stomach was a little queazy. Skipped dinner again tonight, drinking lots of water and powerade.

Great stuff Skylar!!! Gosh, hope your feeling better. Our group shared the flu a few years ago and made for one **** of a truck ride home! Looks like your finding some nice deeeep snow! Almost as much as I had back here in Harshaw...if only for one day! ;-)

is that a bird,, or is that a plane,,,,oh wait,,It's Skylar on the pro

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Quote Originally Posted by lenny View Post
    is that a bird,, or is that a plane,,,,oh wait,,It's Skylar on the pro

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
    None of those pics were of me Lenny.