2012 Arctic Cat F1100 Turbo Sno Pro Retro.
Cost: $10,900 obo
Photos can’t do this sled justice! Just an absolutely gorgeous sled! First off I would like to state it has 1308 trouble free Northern Wisconsin and UP miles! The sled is all stock and the 1.25” ripsaw was never studded. The recommended 500 mile service was done at 425 miles including a fresh oil change and grease. I also added an additional set of Arctic Cat factory idler wheels in the skid. The sled was a late build so all the fixes had been done at the factory and it was actually built December 13, 2011. All updates have been done on the sled.
Here are the extras you get:
- 2 year warranty good until December of 2014 and the sled gets the new 2013 Arctic Cat gear case with reverse that Arctic Cat is giving all 2012 owners. I have the official letter and paperwork from Cat that all 2012 owners got.
- Grip N Rip Iso Vibe (see photo below)
- Grip N Rip rear 4 wheel kit (see photo below)
- You get 2 windshields. The one you see in the photos and the stock flyscreen that was never installed.
(Sorry, the hand guards do not come with the sled)
- Brand new factory Arctic Cat skis with dual carbides (never used)
(Sorry, the Curve XS Skis you see in the pictures are NOT included with the sale).
- Brand new Arctic Cat carbides (OEM black extra set)
I have nothing to hide with this sled. I am selling because I am looking to go back to a 141” XF for next season. The sled was ALWAYS trailered in an enclosed trailer and stored indoors. Not a mark on this sled!
I am located in Sycamore, IL (60178) and you can come take a look at it anytime. I will also take any specific photos that you request and email them to you. PM me for my contact information.
Thanks for looking!