Default Looking to buy enclosed snowmobile trailer.

I am looking to buy a 2 place, 3 place, or 4 place ENCLOSED snowmobile trailer. Live in SE minnesota, but willing to drive to get it. Anyone Interested?

I'm looking at a Legend now and thinking about selling my 2 place R&R. It is a year old and just like new with ski guides and track mats. Gray in color. I think they call it a ARC 11.

buy a neo i have one i love it owned it for 2 years

if still looking for an enclosed let me know

Default I have 2 trailers

Quote Originally Posted by partime52 View Post
    if still looking for an enclosed let me know
    I have a 3 and a 4 place ALL aluminum enclosed trailer for sale.
    Please email for pics and info. charmedagain32003@yahoo.com

Still looking for a trailer? I've got an r&r 10' enclosed for 1500 in eastern Iowa. All aluminum, new hubs and tires.

Skidoo will you email me pictures hklotz@tds.net and a phone number

8. Default

I have two place enclosed. Rochester,mn Call 507 259 6650

I have a 12 foot drive on/off enclosed Triton with slides and mats. Also light kit and spare tire. Its 2009 and has less than 2,000 miles on it. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Gary and Naildriver Im not sure the pms went threw but im looking for a trailer please email me informationa and a picture hklotz@tds.net. Thanks Harry

I have a 2005 R& R all aluminum 3 place in-line enclosed model 716 I'm selling .It's black with diamond plate . im in MI. PM if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbob5 View Post
    I have a 2005 R& R all aluminum 3 place in-line enclosed model 716 I'm selling .It's black with diamond plate . im in MI. PM if interested.
    Any pictures and price

I will try to post wed.

You will find the pictrures in this trailer section . I put them in beginning of the week . thanks

2003 Pace 8.5x25

here is a craigslist link http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/da...171059856.html

Just posted my nice 12' x 8.5' 2 place enclosed
    check out my post:
    http://www.johndee.com/vbulletin/sho...ilers-for-sale
    I am looking for a FLOE 4 place enclosed ....

I'M INTERESTED IN YOUR TRAILER. cccycle3@hotmail.com

Can you post some pictures, Im lookinf for a 2 place enclosed trailer.

- - - Updated - - -

What year is your enclosed trailer

Steamer i have a 2 place enclosed R/ N / R 2005 mats, runners, new tires, $ 2200 i am in manhattan il.

Default 2008 enclosed 10 ft R n R

I have a 2008 R n R 10 ft mats, ski guides , new tires very good condition $2200

Thanks for the feed back. I was able to purchase a Triton. I must have missed your post.

Thanks

I am looking to buy my first 4 place enclosed trailer, new or used, mainly for trips to the UP (about 200 miles for me) but also headed to the Black Hills this year (which could become an annual event). In doing research the options seem endless. I could sure use some help in trying to decide first on dimensions, then on manufacturer. I get that the narrower rigs will be easier to handle and pull more efficiently, but less interior space and the need to go a bit longer. What advice can anyone give me on preferences (7', 8', or 8.5')? I am pulling with a GMC Sierra Denali pkg rated for a max trailer wt of 9,400 lbs.

Also, what brands are preferred? I see Tritons, Legends, R&R, Storm, etc. There is a Alum dealer nearby. I also saw some brand new Lightning trailers in at Badger trailer in Green Bay for under $7,000 for a 27'. Is the extra $ for a higher end trailer worth the investment?

Any advice is most appreciated. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bayfly View Post
    I am looking to buy my first 4 place enclosed trailer, new or used, mainly for trips to the UP (about 200 miles for me) but also headed to the Black Hills this year (which could become an annual event). In doing research the options seem endless. I could sure use some help in trying to decide first on dimensions, then on manufacturer. I get that the narrower rigs will be easier to handle and pull more efficiently, but less interior space and the need to go a bit longer. What advice can anyone give me on preferences (7', 8', or 8.5')? I am pulling with a GMC Sierra Denali pkg rated for a max trailer wt of 9,400 lbs.

Also, what brands are preferred? I see Tritons, Legends, R&R, Storm, etc. There is a Alum dealer nearby. I also saw some brand new Lightning trailers in at Badger trailer in Green Bay for under $7,000 for a 27'. Is the extra $ for a higher end trailer worth the investment?

You might want to do a search on this topic. There have been several threads about advice for buying enclosed trailers. If you have a hard time finding one, go back in the miscellaneous section at the top of the board and see if something is still recent.

My advice is buy my trailer.

It is the Storm 8.5x25' trailer for sale on here for $6,500
    For an additional $6,000 I will leave my 08 M1000 in it too.

Thanks snopro. I saw your trailer. I don't need another sled and I am leaning toward a narrower trailer. I will be looking at some new ones locally first and may get back to you if I decide to go with a wider rig. You are west of Mnpls, correct?

I will be posting a 2014 used 3 times Karavan enclosed 2 place trailer. Getting 3rd sled and already bought 4 place. will have pics and post in 30 minutes. Live in Black River Falls, WI close to Lacrosse and Eau Claire. Interest call or text me at 630-640-9988

I have a friend selling a 2012 R&R powersport 7.5 x 22, it's loaded

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/...-15-20_477.jpg

Nice looking rig. How many long-track sleds can you get in there, and where can I get details about the sale (like price, location, etc.)?

Nice looking rig. How many long-track sleds can you get in there, and where can I get details about the sale (like price, location, etc.)?
    Sent you a PM

Bay fly. First post and must have forgot price etc. yes 12 foot has tracks for ski is and track. $3500.